Apply for Disability Benefits in Southampton, PA with Trustworthy Attorneys
- Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits help a large number of disabled people and their family members every year. However, social security offices do not approve every application for SSD benefits. There is a common reason behind the many denials.
- If any applicant is found to be missing sufficient documents that prove a long-term disability, his or her application will get rejected. This is why it’s important to know how and when to apply.
- Although the social security application process is difficult, it is not impossible to receive your benefits on the first attempt. You simply need to file properly, accurately, and according to the guidelines of the Social Security Administration (SSA). An experienced SSD Attorney Southampton trusts can help.
- If you want to improve your chances of getting SSD benefits, you should get a disability attorney for assistance.
- Truth be told, disabilities are complex and affect not only the individual who is disabled but also their families. The situation affects people physically, financially, and mentally.
- Fortunately, social security benefits can help. If a person is unable to work due to a permanent disability, social security benefits may be available.
- At Chermol & Fishman, LLC, our attorneys can guide you in the right direction and help you claim the benefits that you deserve.
That’s why you need a Social Security Disability Lawyer Southampton trusts. At Chermol and Fishman, LLC, we are ready to assist you throughout the process, with all options and possibilities. We are a Social Security Disability Law Firm with trained and experienced attorneys. We represent people seeking Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
Our attorneys can represent your case in front of the Social Security Administration (SSA), before Administrative Law Judges (ALJs), and in Federal court. We have offices in various parts of the country and a long list of happy clients. To book a free consultation, click here.
Disability Benefits Can Help in Many Ways
The importance of disability benefits cannot be ignored. Some people struggle with paying their everyday bills. Other people cannot perform any kind of work. A number of Social Security Disability (SSD) recipients have dependents who need financial help as well.
Having an experienced Social security attorney by your side can make the legal process significantly easier.
The benefits of social security disability benefits include:
- This is a no brainer. However, it is worth mentioning since it is the most significant benefit. Social Security provides you with a fixed monthly income. Even though the amount varies depending on the program, it can still make a significant difference in the life of the recipient.
- The monthly benefit ranges from $700 to $1700 and depends on the severity of the disability. However, it also depends on whether you receive social security disability insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). The programs are different in important ways.
- You can visit your Social Security Office Southampton location to learn more about eligibility details.
Offers Return to Work Program/PASS Opportunities
- Is your disability temporary? Then you can consider PASS. Programs like PASS (Plan to Achieve Self-Support) and Ticket to Work help recipients get back to the workplace.
- These programs help temporarily disabled people plan for their future jobs. These programs can also help with education expenses or provide equipment and tools needed to train for employment. People enrolled in these programs receive benefits to minimize financial strain during the process.
- To learn more, talk to our Disability Attorney Southampton representative at 1-888-774-7243.
Provides Medical Coverage
- The social security program provides reliable insurance coverage as well. The recipients are covered under Medicare, which can reduce medical costs significantly. Anyone who is severely disabled and qualifies for SSDI can take advantage of this benefit.
- Meanwhile, the people eligible for SSI are enrolled in the Medicaid program. This program is specifically meant for people in the low-income group. These benefits also include transportation to and from doctor/hospital appointments. A lawyer can help you take advantage of these benefits.