We Can Answer Questions About Social Security Disability
If a patient has questions as to whether they may be eligible for Social Security disability or how the process works, you can just refer them directly to our office. That way you can focus your resources on what you do best, treating patients.
We can answer the multitude of questions they will inevitably have. Because so many of the people applying for disability are already in difficult financial situations, we absolutely never charge a fee unless we win their case.
Consultation is free.
There are no legal fees to pay until we recover benefits for you. Call our law offices in Philadelphia, at (215) 464-7200
or contact us online
and we will get in touch with you immediately.
They Need Representation
It is a proven fact that an applicant for Social Security disability is far more likely to get benefits if they are represented by an attorney. However, it is critically important to have an attorney who is intimately familiar with this area of the law. But how is Chermol & Fishman unique when compared to some of the other firms that handle Social Security disability cases?
Chermol & Fishman: Uniquely Qualified
As you can seen on the Bio page, Partner David Chermol has qualifications and experience like no other Social Security disability attorney in the Philadelphia area
- David Chermol served as SSA’s senior disability litigator in Mid-Atlantic Region III
- From 1997 until 2007, as a Special Assistant United States Attorney Mr. Chermol personally litigated or developed litigation strategy for SSA in most of the major Social Security disability cases in this region.
- As an attorney for SSA, Mr. Chermol provided both national and regional training to the administrative law judges who actually decide these cases.
- Mr. Chermol was SSA’s lead author and presenter in 2006 and 2007 for the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Courses on Social Security Disability Appeals in the Federal Courts
- SSA chose Mr. Chermol as its lead presenter for national training of its attorneys on effective oral advocacy
- Both partners are native Philadelphians and graduates of Temple University School of Law, where Mr. Chermol won the Barrister Award for Outstanding Oral Advocacy
- Mr. Chermol is a national leader in this area of the law as he serves as a member of Senator and Presidential Candidate Barack Obama’s National Disability Policy Committee
We Have the Resources to Assist Challenging Clients
Our firm has some additional advantages:
- We have a multi-lingual staff which is fluent in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Russian, Arabic, and Hebrew
- Unlike some disability law firms, we take on cases at every level of the process from initial application all the way through any possible federal court litigation
Available for Speaking Engagements
If you would like to have David Chermol speak to your practice or organization about Social Security disability law, we would be happy to do so free of charge. Please contact us to set a date.