20% Referral Fees Paid for Any Successful SSD or SSI Claim You Send Us.
We can help. Rather than going through all of the aggravation and confusion of handling such a case, you can refer the case to our office and receive a 20% referral fee when the case is done.
All We Do Is Social Security Disability
100% of our practice is dedicated to Social Security disability cases. If a client has questions as to whether they may be eligible for Social Security disability or how the process works, you can just refer them directly to our office.
That way you can focus your resources on what you do best, winning cases. We can answer the multitude of questions they will inevitably have. Because so many of the people applying for disability are already in difficult financial situations, we absolutely never charge a fee unless we win their case.
We Honor All Attorney-Client Relationships
We are totally committed to honoring all existing attorney-client relationships. So if you refer a case to us, you can be absolutely certain that we will not interfere in your relationship with the client in the underlying case.
How Are We Unique?
- A number of firms do Social Security Disability work. So how is Chermol and Fishman unique?
- Partner David Chermol has qualifications and experience like no other Social Security disability attorney in the Philadelphia area.
- David Chermol served as SSA’s senior disability litigator in Mid-Atlantic Region III
- From 1997 until 2007, as a Special Assistant United States Attorney, Mr. Chermol personally litigated or developed litigation strategy for SSA in most of the major Social Security disability cases in this region
- As an attorney for SSA, Mr. Chermol provided both national and regional training to the administrative law judges who actually decide these cases
- Mr. Chermol was SSA’s lead author and presenter in 2006 and 2007 for the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Courses on Social Security Disability Appeals in the Federal Courts
- SSA chose Mr. Chermol as its lead presenter for national training of its attorneys on effective oral advocacy
- Both partners are native Philadelphians and graduates of Temple University School of Law, where Mr. Chermol won the Barrister Award for Outstanding Oral Advocacy
- Mr. Chermol is a national leader in this area of the law as he serves as a member of Senator and Presidential Candidate Barack Obama’s National Disability Policy Committee
We Have the Resources to Assist Challenging Clients
Our firm has some additional advantages:
- We have a multi-lingual staff which is fluent in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Russian, Arabic, and Hebrew
- Unlike some disability law firms, we take on cases at every level of the process from initial application all the way through any possible federal court litigation