Samuel Fishman, Esq. is a Founding and Lead Partner at the Social Security Disability Law Firm of Chermol & Fishman, LLC. He represents Social Security Disability and SSI claimants across the United States both at the administrative level and in federal court, as well as Personal Injury and Workers Compensation claimants.
Samuel Fishman received his law degree at Temple University School of Law and is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Brandeis University. He has been successfully representing clients for years as a Philadelphia Trial Lawyer and has won tens of millions of dollars for his clients.
Mr. Fishman has developed a multi-lingual staff for the benefit of his clients, providing them access to the services they need in order to file successful claims.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security/Disability
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- 25% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Social Security Disability Personal Injury
- Worker Compensation
- New Jersey
- J.D., Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts (Magna Cum Laude) Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, 1996 – Present